Tuesday 2 March 2010

Focus and Pitch

I wanted to find out who would be most interested in reading my multi-genre magazine, to conduct this research I decided to create a short questionnaire to give to people, I also felt it would be a good opportunity to also find out what would "go down well" in terms of content and general look of the proposed magazine. I asked people the following questions:

Name/Age
1)What would your view be on a multi-genre music magazine containing information of all sorts of different music styles and tastes?
2)Do you think that there is a gap in the market for such a product?
3)Do you think designated sections of the magazine assigned to certain types of genres sound like a good idea?
4)Would you consider buying such a magazine and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment