Monday 8 March 2010

Brainstorm of names

I decided i needed to come up with a variety of names for the magazine that I liked, I will then get people to vote of the name that they think is the most suitable.
All the initial ideas:
Made
Revolution
Mainstream
Twisted
Enlightened
Rough
The Loop
Gap
Mechanic
Editor
Multiple
Rampage
Etching
Switch
Originality
Chance

My favourites were:
The loop, chance, revolution and Switch
Ill get people to vote on which of these they think is best.
The results were:
The loop got 75% of the votes.
I liked this name because it could have several meanings for example, music runs in loops and cycles and the magazine will be keeping people "in the loop". How ever from looking at all over magazine and things you hardly ever see the word "the" in magazine titles so i will be calling my magazine "loop".

No comments:

Post a Comment